Friday, March 2, 2012

MLB playoffs

The MLB playoffs have to been one of the hardest things to get to. Eight teams out of how many get a chance to win it all. October is when the players want to be playing and now it has become a little easier. Instead of eight teams now ten teams will make it. There will be two more wild card spots and now they got to cram all these game into one month. I don't think this is a good idea personally. I think how the playoffs are now and have been for years works perfectly fine. If there is a rain delay or cancelation these games are going to push back and the playoffs will take longer. The only positive is that it will allow one more top team to contend and make the best team earn it by having to win so many playoff games. We'll see how it goes this year and will see if it's still in place next year.

1 comment:

  1. I do not agree with this change and I agree with you. The past has worked, so why change it? It is only going to delay the whole playoff process.

    ReplyDelete